Duke Energy’s new mobile app allows you to easily manage your account from anywhere. The app was developed based on customers’ most requested features – with it, you can:
- View and pay your bill. Use the app to set reminders, schedule automatic payments or view your billing history.
- Report an outage and receive restoration updates.
- Monitor your energy use over time so you can better manage it.
- Receive personalized offers that help you save.
- Use the same log-in as your current account and opt to use fingerprint or facial recognition for a fast, secure sign-in.
About 600 Duke Energy employees tested a pilot version of the app. Francis Castro, an employee in Florida, downloaded the app because she dislikes paper bills and wanted an easier way to pay. That has become her favorite function, and she said she thinks other customers will enjoy it as well.
“If they are like me, they will be more than excited,” she said. “It’s clear and user friendly.”
To download, search “Duke Energy” in the Apple or Android app stores. The app is available to residential and small business customers in all jurisdictions who are eligible to create an online profile.
Here’s a short video highlighting the app’s features.